MetaProducts Mass Downloader (MD) is a download manager allowing you to transfer individual files (or lists of files) from the Web and FTP sites at the maximum available speed. Multiple channels technology significantly reduces download time.
Download resume is supported. Multiple channels technology significantly reduces download time.
Mass Downloader supports a wide range of downloads: from usual and secured (HTTPS) Web sites, FTP servers, Real Media and Microsoft Media stream servers. The support of stream protocols makes it simple to download stream video and audio for offline viewing.
Mass Downloader also allows you to browse Zip archives before loading them and to choose only the desired files to download.
Mass Downloader has an excellent Internet Explorer-like user interface. Mass Downloader allows you to download specific files by filename, which differs from Offline Explorer in that Offline Explorer lets you speed your way through downloading entire web sites.
Here are some key features of "Mass Downloader":
· HTTP, FTP, HTTPS protocol support
· The ability to preview ZIP-archives contents and load only the desired files
· Internal FTP Browser
· Download categories
· Cookies support
· Very fast and reliable file retrieval from the Web and FTP sites
· Maximum Internet connection bandwidth usage when loading several files parts simultaneously
· HTTP and SOCKS Proxy support
· Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Internet Browsers to the Main window and Drop Box, paste links from the Clipboard. Also, Mass Downloader intercepts clicks in Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer, embeds its item to the Microsoft Internet Explorer context menu
· Fully configurable user interface
· Very easy to use
· Can operate in the background
· You can schedule downloads
· Automatic dialer to connect your Internet Service Provider
· History of all loaded files allows you to easily find them on disk and to get additional server and download information
· Import incompletely downloaded files from other download managers
· The ability to work in an automatic mode